This is so great. I love how you've rendered the pointy fingers and the string totally pops against the other colours. I also adore her platinum hair...I always dreamed of being a blonde ;)
Oh, this is lovely, & a fun take on string theory too. I see we are both fans of botanical curiosities, weird ads, & Shaun Tan as well. I'll definitely be back for more!
great work flossy - love how she pokes out of the frame and lucky you getting The Arrival - i saw it in the bookstore the other day and WANT IT, but MUST RESIST for now!!
At the tender age of 9, a wild scottish woman (a friend of my parents'), convinced me, without a hint of a doubt that my name was Alice Flossy Pumpernickel.
more...
15 comments:
Great idea and Illustrated well. I really like the face on this one. I have also wondered about string theory myself.
Love it! Such great design. Her hair is beautiful!
This is fabulous-- almost ethereal. I used to LOVE cat's cradle... wonder if I can still do any of those?
Great picture! I love her expression and the way she fills the frame (and the soft colors too).
This is so great. I love how you've rendered the pointy fingers and the string totally pops against the other colours. I also adore her platinum hair...I always dreamed of being a blonde ;)
wow! i really love it! simple and expressive! The face of the girl is really terrific!
she´s making the "teacup" isn´t she? Great illo you´ve done here!
ooh, very nice.
Fantastic, really great work!
Great illo! I love your style!!
(^v^)
Oh, this is lovely, & a fun take on string theory too. I see we are both fans of botanical curiosities, weird ads, & Shaun Tan as well. I'll definitely be back for more!
great work flossy - love how she pokes out of the frame
and lucky you getting The Arrival - i saw it in the bookstore the other day and WANT IT, but MUST RESIST for now!!
lovely colour palette and great perspective, she must be thinking outside the box:)
It's beautiful! Love the soft muted tones.
wow, another beautiful illustration.
by the way, i had tagged you with 5 random things :)
i hope you are having a nice weekend-
Post a Comment