flossy-p home

Saturday, May 17, 2008

pikapackage

PikapackageHow long has it been since you've reached into a lucky-dip box? I used to love those. Well I've just received my first lucky-dip prize in years!

It's a PikaPackage. Amy from Pikaland has been gathering together the most giant stash of goodies from various artists and illustrators from all over the place, bunched them all up, and divided them into packages that you can buy. (And there's going to be new packages every couple of months). I got one, and this is it...

In mine I got a copy of the PikaPackage zine, a sweet thank-you card from Amy, the most elegant letter pressed card from 12fifteen Paper Goods, a very cool retro style nautical art print from Lab Partners, matrioschka patterned gift wrap from Enna Online, and the most kick-arsely gorgeous zine by Stuart Kolakovic!

Now I'm a happy camper :)

6 comments:

Danielle said...

sounds like i've gotta get me one of those pikapackages!

Sally said...

Yeah, that pikapackage looks awesome. I must get on that bandwagon. Are you going to contribute your illustrations for the next one?

Bec said...

How cool is that? Guess what I'm off to check out now!!!

albina said...

Oh, I feel covetous all of the sudden -- better go check it out!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I'm so, so glad you like it! :) Hurrah!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

How fun! I'm thinking of doing something like that with some of the artist postcards I bought at the Design Festa on the weekend. There were so many amazing illustrators!