I'm so excited to have been asked to be the one who comes up with the topic for "this is" this week.So the topic will be...
This is: something I got, but still haven't used.
It can be anything from nice soap a friend gave you 3 Christmases ago, to a new recipe ingredient you still haven't worked out how to cook, or a snazzy pair of shoes you promised yourself faithfully (as you were guiltily swiping your credit card) you'd wear every single day.
I thought this would be a good way of reminding ourselves to use those things we always intended to... So go forage! You'll probably be surprised at what you find (I once found an old Birthday card with an 8 year old gift voucher in it. Can you believe the store still let me use it!)
Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.
If you're not sure what "this is" is, it's a fun little weekly activity started up by Three Buttons, that anyone can get involved in... You can find out more here.










13 comments:
Great this is. I sure do have some stuff that I havent used. That I should have. Now where have I put it........
Cheers Kyla
You have come up with a good one-I'll have to go and have a good search!
Wow, I was just thinking to myself this morning I must use that gorgeous soap that was given too me. Great theme!
I hope all worked out OK at work this morning.
Angela x
Great theme. Look forward to all the posts on Sunday! Glad to hear your worries last night weren't as bad as you first thought.
Hmmm.....now I've got to go through that stash in my closet that I was hoping to keep for a rainy year. Great theme. I can't wait to read everyones blog.
I hope you don't mind but I am going to add your blog site to mine. Have a good week and a better weekend.
Wow this isn't going to be a hard one for me..I tend to buy things spur of the moment even if I don't really need them :O (just cos they look nice ;) )
Great theme. I'm so glad everything worked out at work.
Great idea... but I have so many of these...
Looks like I'll be looking in the very back of all my cupboards for this one... My unused items will definately be lurking there. Great theme!
ohh a good one!!! looking forward to everyones posts!!
nice one. I like that theme a lot! I'll look forward to doing it tonight.
Yikes, I have sooo many of these - picking will be the hard one.
Thanks for the great topic! It has made me reminisce about my trip last year. And also, you have such a lovely blog!
Post a Comment