
This is: what makes me happy.
I'm late this week. I know. It's such a big question though isn't it? Like one of those universal truths.
I was holding off because I wanted to take a walk on the headland to get some beautiful photo's of the cyan mercury ocean... I've been feeling happy there... But sadly I haven't had time this week, so I'm going to keep it broad...
What makes me happy: good friends, colour, watching the ocean, feeling a sense of place, creativity in unexpected places, loved ones, fluffy loved ones, feeling healthy, elements of nature that amaze me, shrills of joy from children, cake, hot tea, beautiful art, playfulness, good music, learning new things, looking forward to all the things still to come in life, someone else doing the vacuuming for me, going to new places and comfy socks.
Thanks to One Little Acorn for this week's uplifting topic :D










10 comments:
your list is like a beautiful poem! i kept wanting to say "me too, me too".
i owe you an email and i promise, i'll send it tomorrow.
Indeed, to all of those things. I love that little kitty face in the first picture!
i love your list of 'happy things'...they could all be mine too!
have a happy day...your artwork for the exhibition is coming along nicely!
your happy things make me happy too :)
The images you used are beautiful. I wish I was that cat right now...
Your list is precious also,,love how we all are so happy with our lives and I love that this theme made us all stop and share for a minute!hugs Dees
oh I love that photo of the cat :)
I love your list of happinness.
Lots of lovely happy things. Beautiful mosaic, I'm intruigued by the third picture, what is it?
I keep smiling and re reading your list.
Happy goodness
belated response to this post..I'm catching up on commenting! I had to respond to your lovely photos and great list of happiness...definitely resonates with me!
Post a Comment