flossy-p home

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

saturation

InTheGarden
Looking in my garden for inspiration I never have to go too far. A couple of these shots were taken from inside, looking through the window of my studio/front room/office. It's Winter, yet there's still so much colour.

7 comments:

Jacinta said...

Beautiful pics. The view from your studio must be stunning. And isn't it nice to get a bit of rain...

Rayne said...

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I love the curled fiddlehead. Fantastic job.

Erin said...

so GREEN! what a fabulous view! i am *totally* jealous.

Bec said...

Gorgeous! LOVE the unfurling frond!!!

Michelle said...

Really beautiful. How lovely to look out the window and see such greenery.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

You must have a garden paradise by the looks of it. I can't believe they are winter shots. What fabulous photos.

lil kim said...

beautiful, and so green! I love that bright green against the deep red - you really have a way with colour.