flossy-p home

Monday, August 18, 2008

my weekend

This is: how I like to spend my weekend.

My Weekend

This was my weekend. How I like to spend my weekend is probably a bit different... although we did have a nice weekend... add some friends, falafel, and a band and I'd be set! Actually this time next week we'll be in Sydney and will have just spent a weekend with good friends, so next weekend will be how I like to spend weekends :)

Hope yours was lovely.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Lots of lovely images of a very nice weekend!

Katie said...

Your weekends look so peaceful and relaxing. Some days I wish I was that cat curled up in the sun by the window!

Unknown said...

Great photos! Looks like you spent more time outdoors than I did... I'm particularly envious of the beach, I haven't been in months and months.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your leisurely weekend. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend your time. Mine was chaotic and tiresome.
I love the art table pic the most.

Rayne said...

This looks like a wonderful weekend. Well, except for the tomatoes. Oh, sure...they look beautiful, but I know that they are truly evil.

Hila said...

looks like a mighty good weekend :)

Anastasia said...

it sounds like a perfect weekend...the roos look great - how cool that you live amongst them!