flossy-p home

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

pikazine

PikaZineAugust PikaPackage has now officially launched! The PikaPackage Zine is available to download (although you get a printed copy in every PikaPackage). So see here for all the details! (or click on the button over in my side bar there).
_ _ _ _

In the past few months doing all my paintings I had been seriously neglecting everything else. And conveniently forgot that I was doing so, resulting in a tidal wave of to-do's landing on me this week. Oops. Anyway, working hard getting through it all. I'm busy, but feeling that good buzzy accomplished feeling too. Onward.
I must say I'm really looking forward to my Sydney holiday next week :)

_ _ _ _

One last note. My dear friend Elle's Grandma passed away this week. Losing Grand-folk is always terribly sad, they're such special family members (i miss mine something awful). So here's a big hug for Elle and her family. huuuuuuuuuuuug.

2 comments:

Rayne said...

The PikaPackage thing is just so cool. Many kudo's to the person who came up with wonderful idea.
P.S. I am so sorry to here of your friend's grandmother's passing.

.girl ferment. said...

oh you have new postcards...? etsy here i come.
xx