flossy-p home

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

packing it in

Rainbow Days

"Don't come home all tired and crying" Mr You told me, with the cheeky grin, sparkly eyes and that tone of voice that goes with it.
It was in response to my taunt, "You're lucky you're not coming with me to Sydney this weekend, there's no way you could keep up with my social calendar."
Hehehe. We're such smart-arses! :D

First thing in the morning I'm off to the big smoke for a few days to pack in a whole bunch of fun and socialising. I'll be back on Sunday, and I fully intend to be tired and crying from over stimulation and social-exhaustion, not to mention full of good food and maybe even a little tipsy. I'm packing it in! Bring it on...

7 comments:

laura said...

Hope you have a fun and safe trip! Maybe minus the tears when you return, though those seem inevitable. ;)

Geek+Nerd said...

I hope that you have a great time!

Lois said...

I hope you have a great trip!
Enjoy yourself and have a great time.
Stay safe!

Kate Moore said...

Have a great ole' time.

Anastasia said...

have a fabulous time!!

muralimanohar said...

You must be floating around somewhere here by now...hope you are packing it all in!!! :D

Bec said...

Ooooh, that sounds fantastic. Have fun. Live large :D