In the past few days I have received another 3 parcels of lovely art.
From Helena Tay of Little Mo and Friends:

Helena is from Western Australia, and has sent me a print of one of her sweet homely gals. Mine is cookin' up a recipe of love! Thanks Helena, your work is so sweet, so detailed, and has such personality!
100 good swap karma points for you!
From Patricia Frisella of www.patriciafrisella.com/:

Patricia is from New Hamshire (US), and has constructed a lush romance-filled collage for me. Deep rich colours coupled with pops of detailed pattern, and 3D elements like a feathered horse tail. I think the poem may be one of hers too, but I'm not sure.
I love the line in the poem "She'll loose her hair and corset and bounding over hedgerows gallop to the glade..."
Thanks so much Patricia it's beautiful, 100 good swap karma points for you also!
From Pat Spiller of Pat Studio:

All the way from Maine (US), Pat has sent me 3 of her gorgeous cards. Based on her textile art, these cards look so real, you have to touch the fronts to grasp that they are prints. I can't look away because my brain keeps insisting I should be feeling texture. Either way they are incredibly alluring!
Thank-you so much Pat, I love them. 100 good swap karma points for you too!
Not only that, I actually received a really lovely thank-you email from my Art Exchange recipient, Alisa of Ink Caravan.
Good karma points flying all over the place this week people.
Grab one if you can.
They are worth their weight in gold!
******










1 comment:
good morning. how nice to wake up to your comment on my blog.
how nice to have a sincere 'thank you' on your blog post, too.
so far....no swaps have arrived in southern maine.....but it is working for you. so it should work for me......i am watching the post....
Post a Comment