flossy-p home

Thursday, November 26, 2009

did you win?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! This is SO freakin' exciting. I love doing this.
Mr You has spent the better part of the week improving on his incredible lotto machine that randomly draws the winner of this Thanksgiving Giveaway... so he must love it too.

Before we begin I want to reiterate that the point of this annual giveaway is to show my thanks to you for your company and friendship. So thankyou each and everyone for taking part, showing your support, and coming back each year for more.
Happy Thanksgiving!

At 10pm we did the draw. It was great! And although I very much wanted each of you to win, when the actual winner's name was revealed I was thrilled! I know she is going to pee her pants when she realises it's her! I won't say anymore right now because I don't want to spoil the surprise.

So without further adieu, go ahead, PRESS START!!!!! :D




15 comments:

Karen said...

OMG... that is soo cool!

CurlyPops said...

Mr You is a genius! That was even cooler than last year.

Jetta's Nest said...

That's so cool.....I feel like a winner just for getting to see the cool winning thing!

Renee said...

Well Equipoise get ready for the best thing that could happen to you.

Flossy-P I was totally ready to pee my pants.

Fantastic machine, Mr. You rocks it.

Love Renee xoxo

Katrina Jackson said...

Oh I am totally peeing my pants with excitement! My heart was racing the whole time- way cool decider, Mr. You! I was totally surprised! I never win anything! What a great and wonderful way to start winning things. I'm going to stop gushing before I write a paragraph but first I must say, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Tamakikat said...

Congratulations to Equipoise!

I really like the lotto machine. Even better than the one on the telly.

TK (=^x^=)

Kate Moore said...

That's really clever. The expectation, the excitement. It's better than watching the Melbourne Cup. Well. Close.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I'm peeing my pants for Equipoise.

And Mr You is so clever. Do you think one day he'll design and sell some custom lottery programs for bloggers. How cool would that be? Go on Mr You, please, pretty please.

jan said...

That was very fun to watch!

Hila said...

oh no! I missed your giveaway, that'll teach me to neglect my favourite blogs :)
Lucky winner!

Pretty Ditty said...

I am soooooo bummed I missed your giveaway. I fully intended to, but time got away from me. Dang!

Congratulations to the winner!

Jenny said...

Better than the Melbourne Cup!Congrats to the winner

Chrisy said...

This is fabulous! How handy to have an IT genius about the house! And congrats too to the winner...

Ohio, USA said...

Does Mr. You ever create custom lotto animations for hire?

Angie
http://stumptiousfiberarts.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

huge congrats to the winner! I have had no internet for months now and day number one that I get back on, I realise I have missed your thanksgiving giveaway :( I am so very close to tears, oh well humph, next year! Can't wait to see what you do