flossy-p home

Friday, April 16, 2010

finders keepers

Businezz CArds

That there is 1000 business cards. Yup one whole thousand! Brand new ones, all shiny and ready to go!

"Why flossy-p, on Earth flossy-p, would you need 1000 business cards?" I hear you ask.

A fair question considering I don't get out very often.

This, my merry men, is why....

Finders Keepers Logo

I got into the Finders Keepers Sydney Winter Market!!!!!

I A M S O E X C I T E D !

And whats even better is that I won't be alone. I will be sharing one giant art-tastic stall with fellow artists Emma of Benconservato and Penny of Pocket Carnival. Penny is travelling all the way up from Melbourne, and I will be travelling down from the North Coast, meeting up with Emma, and hittin' those markets good.

This year there will be 80 stalls! It's going to be so good.

So, come meet us! :D

The Finders Keepers
Friday 7th May from 6pm – 10pm
Saturday 8th May from 10am – 6pm
CarriageWorks
- 245 Wilson Street, Eveleigh NSW (that's Newtown / Macdonald Town)

Ben Pen Floss

11 comments:

Jacinta said...

Wish I could be there - I would love to finally meet you in person!
But I already have plans that weekend and won't be able to make the trip.
Good luck with it, it does look pretty amazing and I'm sure you'll be kept busy.
The cards look great.

Aether-art said...

Wheeeee! Congratulations! Such wonderful news! And I LOVE your business cards, they are stunning!

Katrina Jackson said...

That is so EXCITING! Congrats and I'm sure it will be fabulous! Also, I LOVE the business cards!

Sarah Knight said...

awesome!
(I'm "thrifty" — so I print my own) — I have a show coming up too, and totally understand the prep work that goes into it. I imagine it feels pretty awesome to get those in the mail

Best of luck with your sales @ your show!
: )

Alyssa said...

save me a business card lovely, i will definitely come by and say HI! :)

lil kim said...

Congrats flossy! sounds like a great opportunity. I'm sure the cards (among other things) will be a hit!

.girl ferment. said...

so so exciting!
i am hoping to travel up to attend
promise i will say hello if i do
xx

Geek+Nerd said...

Eeeep! Your business cards are fabulous! I need to get cards for Neo so badly!

Studio Duermevela said...

your business cards are amazing!

muralimanohar said...

So basically, you are right around the corner from where I used to live over there. Sheesh.

Bec said...

I didn't manage to battle to the front of the line on friday night, but I got a peek between peoples shoulders and your stall looked lovely :)