I have resurfaced. Well I am resurfacing very briefly for a quick update.
The move went really well, and our new house is great (thank-you for all your well wishes). I would tell you more, but honestly I haven't had much of a chance to look around myself. We moved in and I immediately unpacked my studio and got straight back to work to prepare all my stock for the Finders Keepers market. I've been very busy, but I've got lots and lots of stuff to show for it; big prints, medium prints, mini-prints, cards, postcards, enviro-cards, my studio has never looked so good.

The market is on this Friday evening and all day Saturday. I fly to Sydney on Thursday.
So, I can't stop and chat, I still have a few things to tie up before I go... And do a test pack to see how I'm going to get it all on the plane :)
Sorry I can't tell you more about our new house, a-freaking-mazing studio, giant tree, or sunshiney aspect. But I promise I will do when I get back next week... after I rest... Good lord I need a rest.
Anyway, I'm super-most-giantly excited about the market. Please come and say "hi" if you're there. Our stall will be next to Frankie, across from the bar, next to the bands < insert hysterical giggle at how perfect THAT is! >.










8 comments:
I wish I could come and say Hi. I'll look forward to hearing all about it, and the house.
Loving the look of all that amazing artwork. I hope the market is a huge success.
Sounds fantastic and very exciting - have a great time. Look forward to hearing all about it after the dust has settled.
Glad to have you back, you were missed! The market sounds fabulous, how exciting! I hope all goes well and you're soon able to relax and settle into your new house a bit. Take care!
not fair!! the only time I cant make the 'Finders Keepers' market ...and you're there with Penny and Emma too! not fair! have a great weekend, it'll be great!can't wait to hear more about your house!!
http://everywoman-is-beautiful.blogspot.com/
Thank you Flossy
i thought your illustrations were a stand-out at fk. you served me you gorgeous thing when i was stocking up on some bits, but i thought it to strange to say "hello some people call me girl ferment"...
i look forward to seeing the new studio
xx
Hope the market was wonderful-you sure had a lot of goodness to sell-just gorgeous. Glad the new house is great-hopefully you can rest up now and enjoy it a bit:)
These are beautiful; wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment