flossy-p home

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

hidden room

Hidden Room_armoire

Check your cupboards people. There could be a whole magical playroom hidden inside one of them. That, or a new sewing room, art studio or a whole land where it's Winter all year round, and you're greeted by a fellow with hooves named Mr Tumnus.

(P.S. My new habit, I have no idea where or why it started, is to exclaim "Mr Yumnus" when I eat something tasty.)

5 comments:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Oh I love it!

Seaside Siblings said...

That is awesome! I once saw something very similar myself... it is such a lovely idea.

Alyssa said...

imagine buying a house and then one day realising it had a whole extra room in a cupboard door! it would be magical :)

Katrina Jackson said...

That is so cool! I'm thinking back to my childhood and I always wished there were secret passageways/ rooms in my house. This would have been awesome!

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

it just doesn't get better than that!