flossy-p home

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

sydney summer finders keepers market

Sydney Finders Keepers Market

Come say "hi" if you're coming along to the Sydney Finders Keepers Market this weekend.
I'll be in the main room, sharing a stall with Benconservato, opposite end of the room to the band.

Can't wait! Hopefully see you there!

(Back to sewing up more whale stuffies... busy busy busy)

6 comments:

Cathie said...

have a wonderful market, sell lots of your gorgeous artworks & stand on that money box!
♥

Anna Lloyd said...

I'll try and get there with the bubs :)

Anastasia said...

im going to do my best to come too...

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I THOUGHT IT WAS ON TOMORROW AND THAT I COULD MEET YOU THEN! SHEEEEESH KEBABS. SO BUMMED!

Ok I will stop yelling now.

Bummer. Major bummer. Hope it was all sorts of awesome for you. x

Sarah Knight said...

I hope it was a fruitful outing!
:D

Anna Lloyd said...

Didn't get there because we all came down with a cold. One day I will get to visit the Finders Keepers markets! I hope it went well, thievery free.