flossy-p home

Friday, April 15, 2011

mummy bloggers

Mummy bloggers?... Right now can hardly believe there is such a thing.

Anyone who has a baby and manages to find any spare moments to blog (let alone craft), is an absolute magician in my opinion!

HO-LY!

14 comments:

Katrina Jackson said...

Lol, now you know why I hardly find time to write on mine! :) Hope motherhood is treating you well, friend. Take care!

Ali J said...

We have a secret.

NIGHT FEEDS!!

=) During my feeds I'd either be at my computer or reading my book. A great time to type up a post! xx

Hope you are enjoying motherhood.

Sweet Mess said...

I know... it is crazy.

You'll get the hang of it though. And then one of these days you will find yourself carving out bits of time that pre-baby did not seem like usable time at all.

Congratulations on your baby :)

Regina said...

It gets better. I promise. It may take a while, but you will see the light of day again.

Shayla said...

Haha. It truly is hard to create things with a child. My son is one, but as soon as he takes a nap I rush to draw something.

Sandra said...

Ha! I felt that way too...I haven't blogged since Simone was a year old! And then it was so sporadic. Funny how I can't bring myself to delete my blog though...I still plan on getting that going again! But you will get back on track, I know you will. Take it easy on yourself for now...your readers aren't going anywhere :)

Flotsam Friends said...

Huge congratulations on the birth of your stunning boy! I've just discovered you out of curiosity! I bought one of your petite cards -"Wilderness" from Neck of the Woods in Manly (Sydney) recently and haven't stopped looking at it. It's just divine. That prompted me to look you up. Your work has blown me away. We've just come back from our caravan (school holidays) up on the mid-north coast and one day we'd love to move that way too. You're very lucky! What a fabulous spot to be enjoying a new born too. You'll find your creative edge again soon. Just enjoy the roller-coaster ride of being a first time Mum (better than Luna Park)... Kindest, Pruxxx

Kelly said...

Tell me about it! Super woman indeed!!

victoria said...

Ha ha, well, it gets better when they can watch TV. Only good educational stuff like Playschool of course....

Hena Tayeb said...

I hear ya. At the end of my pregnancy I actually did a few posts written in advance so that i had something to post once every week or so.. now i'm lucky to post once a month.

By the wat Congratulations on the baby :)

Anastasia said...

haha its a huge juggling act! i usually blog and craft late into the night after the boys are in bed (8pm sharp)it is taking its toll though so i try to have free nights to keep up and have some energy left for me!

Molly said...

Congratulations on your beautiful boy. I've started to let field | work drop off because of the babe, but luckily, I've been keeping roots + wings, a blog about acquiring the Maya and now about life with Maya...

http://www.roots-andwings.blogspot.com/

And lucky for her, Heartstrings and the second print are up in her bedroom! xoxo

Anna Lloyd said...

even worse with two I find! Hehe, but I agree with Ali, night feeds are the secret! Which I don't don't do anymore.... hence not much posting these days.

Roland said...

Quite helpful piece of writing, thank you for this article.
club shoes | wife first anal | custom fabric