flossy-p home

Monday, July 26, 2010

two weeks

TWO WEEKS! TWO WEEKS???!!!!! A Fortnight! I can't believe that much time has slipped past since I was last here.

A lot can happen in two weeks...

Kingscliff

You can head off on a road trip, visiting family, and stopping off in sweet little towns along the way. You can make it all the way to your Dad's place to help celebrate his 60th birthday with his family, and see your sister who has flown up from Sydney for the weekend. You can eat way too much, both at home and at some really lovely cafe's. Then you can make your way back, via more sweet little towns, art galleries, and more cafe's.

Babalous

TeaPot

You can return home in one of those post holiday "I've forgotten about the computer, and would prefer to be outside in the garden" type of moods.

Then you can get engrossed in painting a new commission, and continue to forget all about the computer.

Then you remember the computer, your friends blogging away, and start to tend to the emails that have piled up... And finally you share photo's of your trip away and its wonderful cafe's and their amazing furniture...

Lounges

BlueLounge

7 comments:

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I love that furniture- I presume you went north. looks fab! ( and welcome back I missed you)

Katrina Jackson said...

Well I missed you, but I'm happy to see you've been having such a lovely time!

muralimanohar said...

Damn. Now I want coffee. :p

I've tagged you on my blog. :)

Kat said...

that first photo is beautiful! It makes me want to go on holidays and lie on a beach somewhere.

Kate Moore said...

Awww, this is just the kind of holiday I think I need.

Lilli boo said...

It is great to forget the computer! and so lovely to look at the actiul world without a screen..that said I love that you have shared your journey and with pics...

Jenny said...

Sounds like you had fun and that furniture!!! Wow I could move in there:)