Yaaaaay!
But wait, for this year's annual giveaway I have some good news and some bad news...
I realise this event has become a bit of a highlight for this blog, for me, and I know you look forward to it each year, which makes what I'm about to announce a little hard for me.
The bad news is, after much to-ing and fro-ing, and kitchen table conventions with mr You, I have decided that this year the prize will not be a personalised illustrated commission (as it has been for the past 4 years). With a baby on the way in the new year, and all of the commitments I've taken on between now and then, I just can't see when I would have time to make a commission with the dedication it deserves. I'm so sorry.
The good news however, is I have not cancelled the giveaway altogether, I have just changed the prize...
The Prize
So this year the prize will be a huge pack of flossy-p stuff (and they are all illustrated, so officially it's still an illustration giveaway). Just in time for Christmas, you can either wrap them all up for yourself, or use them to help out with your Christmas gift giving to those you love and adore.
The pack will contain illustrated greeting cards, an illustration print of your choice, one of my brand new colouring books, and a flossy fabric surprise!
What It's All About
I really like the general idea of the Thanksgiving celebration, but we don't celebrate it here in Australia, so I have developed my own tradition, showing thanks to this sweet blogging community by hosting a giveaway.
How To Enter
It's easy, just leave a comment on THIS post anytime between now and the morning of thanksgiving (my time) the 25th Nov. That's just under a week away. One comment is enough, as I'll remove duplicate entries before the draw so everyone gets an equal chance. The draw will be completely random, and I'll be drawing and announcing the winner on U.S. Thanksgiving Day (which according to my calendar is the 25th Nov).
Sorry for the let-down, I hope this excites you all the same. Good luck!
(I plan to return to the proper-program again next year)

19 comments:
First off, congrats on the baby news, how completely exciting! I think the new prize is perfect.
Yes I am commenting.
I think it sounds like a lovely prize.
Also congratulations on the wonderful baby news :)
oh I am so in! The new prize sounds lovely.
It's perfect because it's beautiful art made by you. :)
As you know I love your work, so i have everything crossed hoping this year my luck is in... Happy thanksgiving to you. X
Everything you create is lovely. Such gorgeous news about the baby. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Mr You. Joannax
Who wouldn't want to win a bumper pack of flossy-p goodness. I'm crossing my fingers as I do every year.
Sounds Awesome!!! Fingers Crossed :)
I think you're incredibly kind for offering any giveaway at all, so it's not "bad" news :)
oh and p.s. yay for babies! congrats xo
I have just stumbled by your blog and I am so excited...YOUR work is so amazing, love to win anything from you. Orignal, exciting and I'm definately keeping tabs from here on it! Goodluck with the bubs!
Hey, was meaning to write and say hello so doing so now is hitting two birds with one stone. Met you at Finders Keepers - bought a colouring in book for my three year old but ended up giving it as a gift to a friend with three young kids. They loved it to pieces. Congrats on baby news.
OOOH what a wonderful prize!! Sounds perfect to me! :)
Thank you so much.. and congratualtions on the new life in your life!
Bliss,
Ngaire
x
any flossy is good flossy!!!
Yay! What fun! I hope you are feeling gooood Flossy Mama.
hey flossy
i met you at the bris markets. i was the one completely captivated by your talent (oh, there were probably lots of us!!!!). thanks for the long friendly chat and open advice. you have inspired me.
congrats on brewing a baby!! i shall give you no advice on that one - i have two of them and i am still confused!
your thanksgiving sounds wonderful - an awesome prize for anyone.
nadya
Oooh, very excited! I love your prints and your lovely style, so I'm sure the giveaway will be wonderful indeed.
Before the baby comes, if you are anything like I was, you will need all your free time to clean everything to within an inch of it's life anyway. :)
It sounds like an amazing prize even if it's not personalised! Thanks for having the giveway.
Can't wait to see your stall at Finders Keepers.
Hooray for the growing baby :)
Oops have I missed the boat for this one??? Regardless it's still wonderful to be part of your traditional Thanksgiving giveaway...Happy Thanksgiving :-)
Post a Comment