flossy-p home

Friday, November 26, 2010

thanksgiving 5 winner!

Late last night Mr You cranked out his amazing lotto machine once again, and we watched in excited anticipation as it randomly selected this years winner...





YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Congratulations lucky you! I shall be in touch to find out which print you would like, and to get your postage address.

Thanks once again SO much to everyone for playing along.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

8 comments:

Cindy said...

oh Mr You - You are the best! Bummed I forgot to enter though! Too much to do - never enough time!

Sissy Sparrows said...

congratulations One little Acorn...so sad for me.

Loved watching with anticipation my little lotto ball. That was pretty Neat!!

Regina said...

Holy smokes!! I was sooooo close!

Aw, well. It was fun to watch anyway.

Happy Thanksgiving~

Joanna said...

Yay. Lucky Little Acorn. Joanna

Jacinta said...

OMG OMG OMG!
I'm at work this morning and I'm watching these little balls falling thinking, well it can't be me, cos I haven't heard anything and then I'm coming 4th and I'm thinking, oh well, I'll have to wait until NEXT year and then and then... a bounce goes my way and I jump a bit closer... and OMG !!!! I WON!

(Can you tell i am excited!)
I'm doing a little happy dance right now!
Yippee
Thank you so much, you have TOTALLY made my day.
xxx

Cathie said...

what a fun way to draw the winner!! congrats to one little acorn

Anastasia said...

Yayy! congrats - we still love love our Flossy-p original - its hanging in our boys room!

Lilli boo said...

that was awesome...just so much fun to watch! Congrats to Jacinta...Yes a definite YAY!!!