When I was 5, I remember my mum explaining to me that I'd be getting a baby brother or sister. She asked me which I'd prefer, to which I replied "Can I have a big sister please?"
I got the sister, and it didn't take too long for her to actually live up to my request and become bigger than me (despite the 5 year age gap). Anyway, she's taller than me, and has good clothes (different shoe size- humph!), and I think she's great!
Today is her Birthday. I won't be seeing her though as she's traveling around the country - yes, the whole way around this giant land. (she's taking a couple of years to do it though).
She's currently in a town on the north coast of Western Australia, let's hope she's enjoying the warmth, sun and sea.
Happy Birthday Sister Sparkle!
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment