Very nice ilu...so... your heart is free...:0)
This makes a strong comment, and it's so beautifully done:>
Really lovely and very well drawn.
love this and your style!
oooooh no! this reminds me of freaky macdonald's ad where children climb out of the adults.... shudder. yeach, and i just now saw the blood splatter!but i think it's the creepiness that makes the idea all the more interesting! well done!
Interesting ambivalence.... usually a free heart seems like a good thing... but disembodied? Not. So. Sure. I am impressed by the soft-edged shading!
Well now I'm even sadder :(Very beautiful, though...very.
Really great! and really nice bright colors. I like it! keep it up.
Awesome illo. Love your blog and other work.
Very nice illo. I cannot tell is she is setting it free or trying to catch it...nice mystery.
Wow!!!
Very Nice! love the colors and the executuion.
oh i really love this little illustration so much!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Very nice ilu...
so... your heart is free...
:0)
This makes a strong comment, and it's so beautifully done:>
Really lovely and very well drawn.
love this and your style!
oooooh no! this reminds me of freaky macdonald's ad where children climb out of the adults.... shudder. yeach, and i just now saw the blood splatter!
but i think it's the creepiness that makes the idea all the more interesting! well done!
Interesting ambivalence.... usually a free heart seems like a good thing... but disembodied? Not. So. Sure. I am impressed by the soft-edged shading!
Well now I'm even sadder :(
Very beautiful, though...very.
Really great! and really nice bright colors. I like it! keep it up.
Awesome illo. Love your blog and other work.
Very nice illo. I cannot tell is she is setting it free or trying to catch it...nice mystery.
Wow!!!
Very Nice! love the colors and the executuion.
oh i really love this little illustration so much!
Post a Comment