Very nice illo!
Hee hee! How cute and I love the little foot wiggle!
Excellent picture, I love the expression on her face and the tortoises are a nice touch.
too cute! looks like shes going super speedy fast!
Hope she has ahold of that thing really good! Fantastic piece!
i love this!!!
Wow...You have a very cute and whimsical drawing style.
But Does she love her rocket a little 'too much'? ;)Nice work!
That looks like an exciting ride! I like how you did the flames and the aerodynamic lines...it looks like she's going to pas those turtles:>
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Very nice illo!
Hee hee! How cute and I love the little foot wiggle!
Excellent picture, I love the expression on her face and the tortoises are a nice touch.
too cute! looks like shes going super speedy fast!
Hope she has ahold of that thing really good! Fantastic piece!
i love this!!!
Wow...You have a very cute and whimsical drawing style.
But Does she love her rocket a little 'too much'? ;)
Nice work!
That looks like an exciting ride! I like how you did the flames and the aerodynamic lines...it looks like she's going to pas those turtles:>
Post a Comment