This is marvelous! The background is great - it makes me think of rain on a building - and the message is wonderful. The contrast between those below and the free spirit floating gives a good message. I would like to see the next picture - what happens when she lands! I really love this!
I agree with Carla - great message here. Lovely contrast and that bit of parachute breaking the frame of the picture just makes it. I like her pantaloons! :-)
oh I adore this! will this ever be for sale (wink wink) - or really any of your work for that matter. prints? I can't help but imagine this one on my wall! Beautiful! I'm always inspired and awed coming here.
I hope that when she lands her dots will contagiously spread and drop color on the greyish folk. I think the guy to the right anticipates that, too. I love how the drawing is layed out. Wonderful!
At the tender age of 9, a wild scottish woman (a friend of my parents'), convinced me, without a hint of a doubt that my name was Alice Flossy Pumpernickel.
more...
18 comments:
Great symbolism here flossy-p. The plight of the individual, or better yet "flight". all around well done illustration.
I'm happy when brightly coloured people float into the scene! That's what makes the world twirl!!! Wonderful in every way!
Exactly what we need some colorful people floating into this blue world on a Wednesday!
Beautiful and thought provoking.
i like your background and spotted parachute. very nice
Floating UP, and away. Or DOWN, and landing. Either way, it's wonderful.
This is great. I love the background and how the parachute is breaking out of the border, and how only one person has noticed. Maybe he'll be next!
This is very interesting. I like it. Makes you stop and think.
8^)
Oh, I like it!!!
adorable. love that parachuter is in color and the others are not.
This is marvelous! The background is great - it makes me think of rain on a building - and the message is wonderful. The contrast between those below and the free spirit floating gives a good message. I would like to see the next picture - what happens when she lands! I really love this!
I really like this, the contrast of the colours is great and love that background!
I agree with Carla - great message here. Lovely contrast and that bit of parachute breaking the frame of the picture just makes it. I like her pantaloons! :-)
hi flossy-p
i scan most of my work. i use a epson perfection 1200u, its a few years old but works nicely.
Very nicely rendered...and thought provoking.
oh I adore this! will this ever be for sale (wink wink) - or really any of your work for that matter. prints? I can't help but imagine this one on my wall! Beautiful! I'm always inspired and awed coming here.
Ok, I've heard the song It's Raining Men, but not this one. :-)
I hope that when she lands her dots will contagiously spread and drop color on the greyish folk. I think the guy to the right anticipates that, too.
I love how the drawing is layed out.
Wonderful!
Post a Comment