flossy-p home

Sunday, August 06, 2006

lable me chuffed

flossy lableTaaDaaaa! Today I finished Shoofly's bag for the swap we are doing. The swap was postponed for a bit while my sewing machine was on the blink and she was on her amazing well-timed pre-war trip to Lebanon.
But now it's aaalll finished, and I'm so excited to be posting it this week.

I can't wait to show you all the finished bag, but I'm not going to until it's safely in the hands of it's new owner. I'd hate to ruin the surprise. I hope she likes it. I've got the 'too familiar syndrome', you know the thing where you work on something for so long you can no longer tell if it's any good or not. That sounds really bad, I'm pretty sure it's nice.

Anyway, the one bit I am going to show is the lable! (Yes, a lable of my very own!) I was so happy that these arrived in time to add one on Shoofly's bag. Now I'm going to get busy stitching them on all of the bags I've been stock piling.

4 comments:

rania said...

hey! thats for me! awesome! i love your new tags!

flossy-p said...

That's right Shooof, especially for you!

JANE! Hi! so nice of you to drop by, it's great to hear from you again. I'm looking forward to hearing aaalllll about Paris!

Willie Baronet said...

Sweetness! :-)

rania said...

pasta and rice? oh my! i thought that was cheese! i better go fetch my glasses!