flossy-p home

Thursday, November 16, 2006

clear

Clear
My Illustration Friday attempt for "clear".

Ever wanted to send someone in to push all the crap out of your head? To clear out your mind, free up some space and get some peace? I have.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I find one of those head-cleaners? That is such a great illustration.

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Great concept. There are a bunch of hats kept in there, eh?

carla said...

Oh yes...I'd love to do this! What a perfect way to visualize that feeling! I love the array of items that have been cluttering her mind!

Anonymous said...

the way you interpret things always leaves me nodding in agreement. this is no different.

fantastic.

Angela Matteson said...

I love this well-thought-out illustration. You have such an amazingly unique way of presenting concepts we all can relate too.
Very Awesome!

° said...

great concept and beautifullu carried out

ronald p.d. brandt said...

very nice watercolory-ness.

Anonymous said...

There is that lovely color green again! And very nice take on "clear".

Amy Zaleski said...

All the time...this piece is sheer brilliance, Flossy. I adore your conceptual paintings!

islandarts said...

This could also be called 'Meditation' that's what I use to clear my head. Great drawing flossy!

Michelle Lana said...

Lovely one!

Brine Blank said...

Nice colors...great face...

kat coyle said...

So that's where the other sock went!

Natura said...

Gorgeous!! and the whole idea and concept is just so good!

tusen said...

Great idea and lovely picture! As usual , I love the colours (especially the backgroud)

Amy Farrier said...

lovely and sophisticated interpretation. your work is always so engaging! and, yes, i do want one of those lil guys to push junk out of my head.

genevieve said...

very pretty. i like the hair/strands detail

Abigail said...

The composition is really nice! Very creative take on the theme.

isay said...

my oh my! in my opinion this is a powerful illustration. very creative. she looks so beautiful and compose but it shows on her face that something is bothering her.

Anonymous said...

flossy, your illo is brilliant! very romantic and poetic :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I've been feeling like this a lot latetly! Well done - I love the little details; like the sweater hanging from the ear and the socks and mirror falling to the ground. Also, the composition works really well because of the use of green and then black. Excellent contrast. Your work is so consistent!