Now finally, aged to a perfect bouquet, they've made it to see the light of the world and are now up in the store.
The cushions are fresh though, I only made those in the past week.
www.flossyparticles.etsy.com
Wednesday, November 29, 2006long awaited bags
I've added a few new things to my Etsy Store: a couple of cushion covers and two bags which some of you may feel are somewhat familiar. Well I'm not surprised, I made both of those bags aaaaages ago, they've been stashed away in one of my fabric boxes all this time. You can chart their progress from the very beginning, starting here, then moving onto here, and more here.
Now finally, aged to a perfect bouquet, they've made it to see the light of the world and are now up in the store. The cushions are fresh though, I only made those in the past week. www.flossyparticles.etsy.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Now SellingFollowersObsessed withInspired byImaginary friends
|

1 comment:
I love everything!! Especially the bag on the far right... wow!
Post a Comment