Well, the illustration voting was, in a nutshell, widely spread. One vote for almost all of the illos in my folder (and some that aren't even in there anymore), 'farm', 'opposites' and 'quiet' each got 2 votes, so they're in the lead. It was good to get an idea, so again, thank-you. I might pre-print 3 to start off with, and then take orders for particular ones aswell. (This won't happen until next week at least).
I did finish these button brooches today (or as I like to call them "a crafty girls corsage"). Sorry for tooting my own trumpet but I really love them. I should start wearing some of the stuff I make (good advertising, well, if I left the house that is), but I'm just so excited about selling stuff on Etsy right now that there's no time for hoarding or getting all clingy.
So tomorrow these babies will head over to Etsy to keep my gift tags company.

Also, I'm trying to work out an average wrist measurement. Mine is a pissy 5 and a half inches so I'm not a good guide. So far I've measured a 6 inch and a 6 and a half inch. How big are yours? (WRISTS silly! This is no frat-house slumber party you know!)










4 comments:
Thanks for inspiring me to go ahead and get my etsy shop rolling! It was easy...don't know what I was waiting for. I'll be sure and visit yours often.
Flossy - my 2 cents on your illos to make into prints: sacrifice, cake and play.
It's DUDADAZE. I was getting that error yesterday, then I'd try 2 minutes later and it was fine???
6 and 1/4 inches. Wrist, that is.
Post a Comment