But I’d like to declare, here in front of you all, that I am now reformed!
www.flossyparticles.etsy.com
Hooray!!!!!
It almost didn’t happen, as I was reading through all the Terms & Conditions thismorning, I discovered that this coming weekend Etsy are launching a big upgrade, which means that all Etsy heading banners will now need to change size.
(Among other really great things like being able to categorize the items in your stores, etc).
YES, change size! Right after I’d finished my design! Can you believe it?
The old E.H.S. voice in my head whispered “Oh well, I’ll just have to wait another week”. Then my new sober self gave it a swift slap and kept on filling in those registration fields.
So my Etsy store is now up. It’s, um, a little undernourished, meaning there’s not much in there right now, but I’m working on it.
I did want to get it up now though because the Christmas tags are in store, and for people overseas who may want some, I recommend getting them shipped before December starts (or even sooner), so they get there in time for Christmas. I won’t be telling my friends and family about my Etsy store just yet. Why? Well after 6 weeks of me not working I’m sure they’d be pretty damn under-whelmed with the whole 2 items I’ve managed to make. So I’ll wait till I’ve filled it out a bit more before doing the launch to them.
I have made more, it’s just that I’m about 75% of the way through the rest of the stuff. I’m aiming to get a few more things up each week. In the next couple of weeks you can expect to see some bracelets (like the one pictured) and other pretty accessories. I’d love to say a stack of bags will be available too, but they take much longer to make, so they’ll come a bit later.I’ll also be making giclee prints of some of my illos. I’m now taking suggestions of which ones I should make. Here’s a link to remind you of which ones are on offer. Please let me know your opinion of which ones you think people are more likely to want.
Anyway, click on this E.H.S. banner and go check out my long awaited Etsy store! (phew)










8 comments:
aww well done! it all looks fab :)
Good for you and setting up an Etsy shop! I wish you the best. I would definately suggest illos for printing.........trouble, wind, farm, safe/houses. But you may find that you can have them printed upon request.
oh i like your banner:)
how funny is that... I guess you just have to change size for etsy, and you'll be ok!
saludos!!
-Marjorie
this is soooo exciting!! really, i can hardly contain myself! it looks lovely and i am grinning ear to ear just thinking of all the lovely flossy things i am now going to be able to own! hooray! hooray! hooray!
Congratulations! Your banner is lovely. My favorite is "Quiet" . I love the colors and the cozy feel of it. "Change" is also a favorite. Best of Luck!
okay, another comment now that i have examined all the illos. here are my fav's: tattoo, spotted, cake, rain, sticky, skyline, sacrifice, opposites, and smitten. but there are also a few that aren't linked here that i love too - like escape, strength, sea, and night (i really love night!). and i can't stop staring at the bracelet pic and wishing i had my own - so excited!!! you're the best flossy, really!
Yay! You have an etsy store - how incredibly exciting!! Good for you. I have had that goal on my list for quite some time and I do believe I suffer from the same EBS as you...hell, I don't even have one yet for my blog yet!
Anyways, my picks for your illustrations are: self-portrait, opposites (of course!), farm and quiet. I think these are your strongest works although each one is worthy to be printed and posted in your store. Awesome work! You are my inspiration :)
Well I think I'll live with my own EHS and design for the new size...
I'll be hearting you for sure!
My vote for illos are Farm, and Quiet for sure... Opposites is a given!!
so many descisions!
Post a Comment