flossy-p home

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

winged rainbow

Rainbow Lorikeets
Rainbow lorikeets have taken up residence in our neighbours back yard.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's me ` Crunchy Bits Robin, with them switching over to Beta, those of us who can't switch yet can't leave messages unless we do it anonymously.
The birds are absolutely beautiful. Do they like hanging around people? We have tiny, round, adorable, little brown birds that love sitting on our deck railing and watching us through the glass doors. It's as if we are their favorite t.v. show.

Anonymous said...

are you serious? could your backyard be any more awesome?

having the same problem as the commenter above - beta is busting my ass.

flossy-p said...

I was having the same problem last week with commenting, but have worked out that if you sign-in to your blogger account (if you have one) in another window, and keep it open while you comment, it somehow knows who you are.

tessa said...

Hey flossy-p!
I live in Melbourne and suddenly our garden has been taken over by these little twitterers too. I live so close to the city, I never expected to see them here! There's a power struggle in my garden though, the wattle birds nose dive at the lorikeets to scare them from the fruit tree, but it totally fails, they just keep nibbling and twittering away. I wish they'd lose a feather though...