"flossy-p has a witty view of the world which translates beautifully into her illustrations. Her work is highly original as well as fully developed in all aspects of her rendering. Soft yet sharp edged, it keeps the viewer coming back for more!"
How nice is that?! Thanks Susan :D

Which reminds me, there is only a week and a half left until the end of the {un}Limited show. Lots of my works are still available to buy online, priced from just $35. They are all original water-colour on paper, signed and mounted in matt windows, ready to frame, (I've used white mat boards as I think this helps to enhance the irregular and organic edges of the illos). They are even cut to fit right into a pre-fab frame (which you can get quite reasonably from here). See, all the hard work has been taken care of. There are even a couple that come pre-framed (they are the ones that are a bit more expensive).
All that’s left is for them to find nice homes (wink, wink).
What a nice gift one would make…
So here's that link again, or you can click on any of those little thumbnails conveniently located just over there on the left.
Okay, hehehe, enough, sorry, no harm in trying, right?










6 comments:
i couldn't help myself. i had to have a flossy-p original of my own after the beautiful illo you made for jenny and randy! "within reach" will be on my wall soon i hope!
your frame is almost finished. i just have to put the last coast of lacquer on. i apologize for being the slowest person on earth!!
you are entirely welcome ms. flossy. i call 'em as i see 'em.
:-)
Oh COOL! THANKS Vanessa! :D
I really like Within Reach, it was one of my favourites. I hope it looks great on your wall. :D
More of your beautiful illustrations!!!
You know, I feel weird confessing this like I am some kind of cyber stalker, but the other day when I wasn't feeling well I went back through your archives and looked at all your artwork... ::blush:: It was actually an incredibly inspiring process for me because I was able to see how you have grown your own unique style so amazingly in the short time since June 2005... It's made me think maybe I can do it too! So thanks for the encouragement :).
Hey Flossy! Love the new pieces!
I'm currently on vacation and haven't gotten my ATC swap to you yet but I have been adding little 'sorry for being so TARDY' gifts to my pile...
Keep up the good work!
I found your blog through the drawanyway blog, and am glad I did! Your work is lovely!
Post a Comment