:D look! My ATC arrived yesterday from Sandra (from The Mighty Sally). There's a handmade notecard with my name on it and dots! And there's a button with her artwork on it! And her ATC is so wonderful I love it. It's a real, live, tiny piece of artwork, handpainted and intricately drawn, and it's so authentic. It's a flying bicycle see? And did I mention I love it? I'm really liking this ATC business.I want to keep saying more about it, but I'm really babbling. Everytime I think about Sandra lately I burst with excitement for her... Her itty bitty baby was due to arrive two days ago, eeeeeee. I don't know if she's had it yet, I can't wait to find out. CAN'T WAIT.
Best wishes Sandra, and thank-you.










3 comments:
Amazing! Great!
A bicycle! How sweet!
How are you getting involved in all these awesome ATC swaps? A few years ago I looked into it, and had a hard time finding where people "meet" to do these kinds of things. I love the idea of mini art.
hey flossy-p! So glad you got my ATC. I've been trying to post again since I got back from the Hospital, but alas, it is so tricky with constant crying baby in hand :) Anyways, I'm so happy we could do the swap! hopefully I'll be able to catch up with all the blog stuff in a few weeks. Thanks for all the wishes - Simone is doing so great!
Post a Comment