Jen the Canadian must live on the point of the Earth's axis at the other end from where I live. Mail between us seems to take a century. I was so worried when her ATC hadn't arrived by the time we moved house, and I knew it was on it's way. Luckily my good friend Elle checked our old mailbox for us a week later and rescued Jen's sweet package from a life of no owner.Jen (the Canadian) was part of the ATC swap I did a few months ago, and sent the cutest portrait of Tilli sitting on her flattened plant pot. The likeness is so great, even little details like her name tag and the stripes on her head. It's so nice, like a little house warming gift especially for Tilli, hehehe. And so personalised too. Included in the package were some classic Canadian nostalgia: stickers and a keyring with moving parts! (an ice hockey player who skates across the keyring and back again). So cool, thanks so much Jen!!!!
I'm so glad it didn't get lost in the mail-neverland, it's an adorable addition to my collection.










1 comment:
I figured that an Australian would have more use for Canadiana stickers than a Canadian would... or maybe not LOL!
So glad you enjoyed the package!
Sorry I was SOOO LATE sending it out!
Post a Comment