flossy-p home

Monday, October 29, 2007

taa-daa

Well, that feels better. All new fresh design! Ahhh.

I actually did a redesign this time last year too, but never implemented it. So a BIG thank-you (and hug) to Mr You for actually making my redesign see the light of day this year. I may have a habit of taking a while to get to things, but they always get done in the end. Sadly I didn't get a chance to do Illustration Friday last week (despite my new pledge), but at least I have something to show for it this time.

EtsyReopenedOther than the new look, there's a few new buttons too. Hold on to your hats people - I have finally restocked my etsy store, and finally finally have limited edition prints available! I know, unbelievable isn't it? Click on the "store" button over there to go see for own eyes.

I just got a new bunch of prints back on Friday too, so some new ones will be added to the store this week. Also, if there's an illo that you would like, but can't see a print of, just ask me (flossyp AT gmail DOT com), because I have some I've made for My Messy Room that aren't on Etsy yet.

I also have links to Artstream where my handbags are available to buy online, plus some original illos too. Those linkies are are over there in the side bar too.

Another exciting bit of news is that one of my paper-cut illo's will be appearing in Issue 2 of the Mix Tape Zine. You can pre-order a copy here, I think it's being released later this week. The first issue sold out really quickly, but there'll be a few more copies of this one, so there'll be more to go around. :)

Phew, that was a busy week back there. Another one perched right in front of me now too, except this one will be work-busy. Not quite as exciting, but good for helping my wallet NOT look so Nicole-Richie-skinny.

5 comments:

Susan Schwake said...

so so so totally beautiful flossy!
congrats to you!
beautiful.

Diane Duda said...

wow! everything looks all clean and crap!
beautiful!

Cat said...

Love the new look!! Congrats on the beautiful implementation!

Regina said...

Any chance that you'll be making prints of camilia? It is my most favorite of all. I can see exactly where it woould hang in my home if I had one. :)

flossy-p said...

Hi Regina,

Yes Camellia is available in print form now:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7709782

:D