Thursday, December 13, 2007
elloh
Have you guys seen the "elloh" store on Etsy? It made me laugh so much, I love it... could spend half the day there... paintings of characters and scenes from tv shows and cult movies. They would make great Chissy presents too! So clever, I especially like the Breakfast Club painting. I wonder if elloh likes Arrested Development? The Bluths would make fantastic subjects - hehehehe... Go check it out>>>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Those are awesome! I do like The Breakfast Club, but my favorites are The Royal Tenenbaums and Ralph the Bunny. Hehehe...
Hey Flossy! It's been so long since I caught up with the blogging world. But I love this link that you posted, I especially love the Office characters of Dwight and Gareth. And I do agree with you about the Bluths, that would be hilarious.
Oh, and I LOVE your new blog background. Nicely done! One day I hope hope to have time to return to my blog again. Maybe the sleep gods will be kind to me in the new year and give me the strength to carry on with it ;)
Happy holidays and keep up the fantastic work!
Post a Comment