the eagle has landed - we got it just before christmas. and i adore it - it couldn't be more perfect, really really! i want to gush more but i'll save it for the email. we're heading back home tomorrow and i'll contact you once we are settled again.
At the tender age of 9, a wild scottish woman (a friend of my parents'), convinced me, without a hint of a doubt that my name was Alice Flossy Pumpernickel.
more...
7 comments:
You too!!
enjoy and be Merry!!!
have fun!
I love this photo. It is so tiny, yet so perfect.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas day.
Hope you had a wonderful x-mas Miss Flossy P! :>
merry merry! and a happy new year too!
the eagle has landed - we got it just before christmas. and i adore it - it couldn't be more perfect, really really! i want to gush more but i'll save it for the email. we're heading back home tomorrow and i'll contact you once we are settled again.
hello there and a very Happy New Year!
xx
Cris
Happy new year to you flossy! I hope it is all that you want it to be (plus an extra scoop of ice cream) xx
A little belated Happy New year from Vancouver Island! I hope your christmas was a merry one as well :0)
Post a Comment