
I was so happy to hear that my painting commissioned for baby Esme arrived to it's new home right before Christmas! Sadly, it was dented in the post, despite me packing it very well I thought. But I'm almost certain it can be repaired fairly easily without any trace of damage.It's a painting of the lovely Sparklehorse song "Gold Days", which is sung to Esme by her lovely parents every morning. The lyrics are so dreamy and visual it made my job much easier really, and kind of a delight.
I hope Esme grows to love it as she herself grows. And I hope it rekindles the happiest of childhood memories, those of being sung to by her loving mum, sometime down the track in her bright shiny future.










3 comments:
Wow Flossy, this is beautiful! What an inspiring song too. It will surely give Esme wonderful memories of her childhood.
Well that is just absolutely beautiful, I can imagine it lighting up a baby's room.
Hi. Adorable artwork. Ive enjoyed reading through your blog, looking at the images and trying to piece bits together to figure out who you are.
Its like reading a story in reverse (if you just scroll down) and trying to figure out how it will begin.
Post a Comment