Can you believe I haven't even decided if I'm going to learn an instrument yet, and the anxiety to be "good enough" has already set in?!
Last night I got stuck in a dream... I was on stage about to perform with Mr You. He was on Guitar and I was going aaaalll wrong.
For 1: I was on the keyboards, and I couldn't find the volume, so it was really really quiet
2: I only remembered I don't know how to play music once I was already on stage in front of a crowd of waiting people with glaring eyes (luckily Mr You leaned over and wrote numbers on the keys so I could just hit them in sequential order)
and 3: The keyboards were set to play pan-pipe sounds - (I was hoping for more of a Dresden Dolls sound, and came out sounding like new age meditation muzak) LAME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment