flossy-p home

Friday, April 04, 2008

paying it to...

Thanks for playing along with the "pay it forward" game. The three peeps I'll be sending packages to are; Faun, Sandra and Rayne! As my 19 year old cousin would say, "yayness!"
(I'll contact you shortly to get your addresses).

So far there are also 4 kind commenters in the draw for the random bonus prize (that makes it sound fun, eh?). Next week I'll do a random draw, and let you know who the chosen one is.

Yayness, seeya's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bombtastic! can't wait.. i know i will love anything you send :)

Rayne said...

To quote your cousin...."yayness!!!" Aboslute and total yayness! This is great!
I'm already working out what things I want to make to pay it forward. This is so cool!

Sally said...

Sweet! I can't wait for the surprise in the mail :) This is so much fun. I also love sending things out, so it is "yayness" all around!