flossy-p home

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

waratah

Waratah"What I'm making this week, holding it up under a lamp to get enough light, Wednesday"

This is the final 'sneak-peek' before all these ladies, birds and flowers shape-up and ship-out.

Can't stop to chat, too much still to be done.

Happy Wednesday. Hope it's been kind to you where ever you spent it.

10 comments:

Geek+Nerd said...

Good luck with the finishing touches! Everything looks lovely, I can't wait to see it in person!

Kirsty said...

She's really lovely.

Rayne said...

I can't wait to see the finished project. I just know it's going to be beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I especially love the depth you have perceived through the layers. Gorgeous.

Meg said...

sooo lovely! the color is amazing.

Molly said...

Yes, I must repeat what everyone else is saying: lovely, lovely, lovely. As always. xo

lil kim said...

gorgeous flossy, love the firery waratah.
good luck with all the finishing touches and safe travels to all your preciouses.

design for mankind. said...

I'm so excited to see! :)

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

She looks fantastic - I think she's one of my favourites. I love the darkness and the light.. Beautiful. What a relief for you (to have finished)!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Another gorgeous piece!