flossy-p home

Monday, November 24, 2008

a circle of thanks

Thanksgiving Giveaway 2008There's only a few days left of the Thanksgiving Giveaway. If you haven't entered yet, get yourself over here and leave a comment on that post to be in the draw.

Thank-you so much to everyone who has entered. The turn out has blown me away!!! Also a BIG thank-you to those of you who have added my button to your blogs :D

I had started off coming by and thanking you all individually, but after a while my hand got a cramp, I was gasping for air and calling for first aid, pure exhaustion, I had no idea there'd be so many entries... Last year there were only 10! So forgive me for not stopping by if I didn't get to you, but know that you have my sincere thanks.

Yes, we're getting very excited about it here. Mr You has been working for days on a very special way to draw the winners... You'll be impressed, I'm sure. The drawn will be done on Thursday evening, and the winner will be announced either that night or the following morning... depending on how much celebratorial champagne I've drunk, hehehe, hic!. Good luck everyone.

_ _ _

In the meantime I wanted to tip my hat in thanks to Three Buttons who hosted the "This Is" meme that I'd been participating in each week. It's now been drawn to a close, and I already miss it. It was a good meme, I'll remember it fondly. Thanks for the good times, sniff sniff.

I'll start looking for a new one to play along with. Do any of you play a fun and easy weekly thingo?

_ _ _

And finally (for today) thanks for all your great title suggestions for my painting from my last post. So many great ones.

It's been hard to choose actually. I think because she didn't have a name to begin with I just can't pin one on her at all... She may just remain Mulberry... after all that :) Mind you there were quite a few name suggestions that have me inspired to create totally new works, so if I do, I'll let you know. So, thank-you.


Thank-you's all round today. Good way to start the week. :)

7 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Monday Flossy! I can't wait to see which names inspired you!

Geek+Nerd said...

Oh I'm so sad that "This Is" is done. I hadn't been doing it every week, but it was always wonderful if I needed a Sunday blog topic that was quick, easy and fun!

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

You're rocking it Flossy-P! I am truly, madly in love with Mulberry. She's a real beauty.

Anastasia said...

im sad about 'This is' too...used to be something i looked forward to posting each week...maybe you can start a new one...weekly inspiration or soemthing?

Molly said...

Of course everyone is going to enter! Your work is fabulous. :)

Katie said...

I'm not one bit surprised that you have so many entries to your giveaway. A little sad that I only have a teeny weeny chance lol but over the moon for you!!!

CurlyPops said...

Hey Flossy, Cindy from Bug and Pop is starting 'Eye Spy' this Sunday.
http://www.bugandpop.blogspot.com/