flossy-p home

Sunday, November 09, 2008

on the topic of rugs

wig2I had a brief Skype chat with my Auntie who lives on the other side of the country last night. (Skype is like an online video chat).

She asked if I was wearing a wig...
and I wasn't...

that's not good, is it?

blush

10 comments:

Erin said...

flossy! i am sure you have good hair. your aesthetic tastes are too good not to!
um... sometimes with Skype it's a little hard to see the person clearly.. maybe you were sitting four feet back from the camera??
i'm sure your hair is fabulous and she just hasn't seen you in a while, right?

CurlyPops said...

Not good but rather funny!

Renee said...

ha ha ha. xoxoxo

laura said...

The only way we'd truly be able to tell you is if we saw a photo of your hair!

But from your overall aesthetic I wouldn't have thought of your hair to be capable of looking wig-like.

Sharon said...

Hee Hee, I'm sure you don't look like you're wearing a wig! But it did make me titter!;)

muralimanohar said...

Lol..no, that's not good. :p But I'm sure she just couldn't see a good pic..if MY skype view is to be believed, I am practically bald, and have three chins. Yuck. lol

Anastasia said...

haha thats funny though!!

Susan Schwake said...

your hair looked perfectly lovely on the shot i saw of you in the magazine!
she is kidding i am sure and this post honestly made me laugh right out loud. thank you for that well timed chuckle!
honestly flossy, you are so cute.

Bec said...

Oh goodness, that pretty hilarious!! Why on earth would she have thought you were wearing a wig???????!!!!!!

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Oh sheesh, that's not good, but I'm with Erin. I can hardly imagine you having wig-like hair. Unless you're really Bert Newton.. In that case - how's little Patti?