flossy-p home

Monday, December 01, 2008

revitalizing

ouch... so... busy... ouch... brain hurts... eyes about to pop...

I did manage to sneak down the street for a swim yesterday, and I was SO glad I did. It was perfect. Small gentle waves, clear clear water, just the right temperature... perfect. We did have to share the beach with about 4 other people though (busy day), hehehe.

Serenity Beach

In fact I've just tempted myself, I might sneak out for another quick dip now! (shhhh don't tell anyone) It's great way to wash the stresses of the day off, and get the joints (seized up from sitting in front of the computer too long) moving again. And it's magically revitalizing.

7 comments:

Jenny Bean said...

Flossy it sure seems like you are living the life- take a dip for me too please :0)

Geek+Nerd said...

Oh goodness - look at that beautiful picture.

I love the ocean, and swimming in it, but I must share... When you said "perfect temperature" it made me laugh. In New England, there is no "perfect temperature", even in the summer. We get mostly cold currents here and the water is FREEZING 95% of the time. Unless we're having ridiculously high temperatures like over 100F, then sometimes it warms up a little. :P

sewfunky said...

wish I lived closer to the sea... I love the ocean even in the winter time, especially in the wintertime. The weather was awesome this weekend in NZ - summer really hit...

Edrian said...

THAT is down the street? wow! you are so furtunate! and I feel so gealous! That is absolutely a gorgeous view!

jan said...

What a beautiful corner of the world you live in!

Jenny said...

We love our beaches don't we??? Yours is beautiful. I know what you mean about washing away the days stress-so revitilising!

Renee said...

Wow. I am so jealous. Not really because its you and you I love so I am happy you have such a wonderful spot.

xooxoxo