flossy-p home

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

clarity

I can't keep waiting for the photo's before I post... So chronology be damned, I'm going to start from the end and work backwards! Take that for rebellion! ;)

Here's our honeymoon... ahh, it was lovely. Perfectly honeymoony. I'll show a few pics each day this week (this is my pledge), so you can see for yourself. I don't think I'll need too many words. You'll get a good sense of it through pictures and wordless quietness.

So grab your sunglasses and a sarong, let me take you to Vanuatu. Enjoy...

Our Island

Reef

Sail

9 comments:

Regina said...

aaaaaahhh. very nice.

Backwards is good.

Katrina Jackson said...

That water looks heavenly!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Nope, no words needed for those shots. Just perfect.

Kate Moore said...

I feel like we were island buddies. It looks glorious.

Kat said...

Wow! that is gorgeous.

Anna Lloyd said...

OOooo! Yummy colours!

Geek+Nerd said...

Wow - the color of that water is so beautiful!

Renee said...

Like are you kidding.

Thank you dear friend and I love it.

Love Renee xoxo

Jenny said...

Just beautiful