flossy-p home

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

you don't win friends with syrup

While I may not enjoy chips of banana in my breakfast, I do expect, if I pay $5 for a banana smoothie, there to be some banana IN IT!

Syrup doesn't cut it I'm afraid. Without an actual banana I'm sorry to say it's not a smoothie folks. It's a milkshake!

A far inferior cousin.

(Image borrowed from here; Amigugmi Paradise.)

4 comments:

willywagtail said...

Funny that I should be reading this while enjoying my own home made banana milkshake with real banans. I feel the same way about strawberry milkshakes. The syrup just doesn't do it for a girl brought up in Melbourne's berry suburbs. Cherrie

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

hell yes!!! WTF is that syrup stuff anyway- it can't be good for you... best avoided... $5 bloody hell- we aren't in Sydney!!!

Geek+Nerd said...

Eww...I don't even want to know what banana syrup tastes like!

Anna Lloyd said...

I agwee! Syrup is just disgusting.