flossy-p home

Thursday, January 14, 2010

cheer week: in the moment

Cheer ButtonTHURSDAY:

Today, forgetting about the stuff that isn't happening in broader life, and concentrate on being in the present moment, on the stuff that IS happening, I can say I've had a really lovely day.

All week I have spent my days in the garage painting a mural, sitting in the garden to take a break now and then, and swimming at the beach to cool off in the afternoon. It's Summer, warm and sunny, and I have new tunes on my iPod. All perfect ingredients to cook up some cheerfulness.

I mean, really.... life is pretty damn good... in the here and now.

2 comments:

Geek+Nerd said...

Hello friend! I haven't had time to write, since you last left a comment on my blog, but I've been thinking about you ever since. Let me know if you need to talk via e-mail. Sending you hugs and LOTS of cheer!

Renee said...

Life is good and the world is better because you are in it.

xoxoxo