flossy-p home

Thursday, January 07, 2010

NYE09

This time last week we were selecting outfits with the most "give" in the mid-region... getting ready for our NYE feast.

We were invited to a dinner party at Chunky Chooky's house, to take splendour in an gourmet 8 course degustation evening.

SmokedTuna

AsparagusEgg

MudcrabSoup

PorkBelly

Sorbet

ChocCrustIceCream

It was amazing!

5 comments:

Kate Moore said...

Looks amazing. God the pressure of doing something like that. I'm all about the barbecue and salads. Or curry nights.

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

wasn't it just!

Anastasia said...

oh yum - it all looks so good!!! great food and FAB company - thats all you need in life!!
happy New Year to you - hope 2010 is a FAB year for you!!

Renee said...

It looks amazing dear friend.

Happy new year to someone I love a lot.

xoxo

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

WOW. I don't know what else to say.