flossy-p home

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

37 keys

New Keys

When I mentioned getting the keys to the kingdom, I was being metaphorical... I didn't expect to get enough keys to support an entire kingdom!

I'm new to this, but surely 37 keys is a little on the excessive side for the 3 bedroom house... No? ;)

I'm about to pack away my computer, and those last few things...
We start moving house tomorrow. I'll be offline for about a week while we set back up in our new house. See you from a different aspect soon.

16 comments:

Kat said...

um wow! When we moved into our place we got 8 keys and I thought that was a lot. But 37....geez that is just crazy.

Sarah Knight said...

Good luck with the move, and I hope you enjoy your new place!

Wow, that is a LOT of keys!

willywagtail said...

Looks like the previous owners had an obsession about keys - a key fetish. Hope the move goes well and you are not too exhausted. I believe moving is up near divorce and death on the stress scale. Cherrie

Katrina Jackson said...

That has to be a new record for keys being turned over for a house! How funny! Anyhow, I hope you have a very smooth move and I'm so happy you've taken possession of your new house!

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

Holy hell that is insane!!! You must get rid of some of them... isn't every key a worry or something???

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

3 + 7 = 10

1 + 0 = 1

1 new house for flossy-p and Mr You.

Hope the move goes fabulously.

Geek+Nerd said...

Holy keys! That's just craziness! I can't wait to hear all about the new digs. I hope the move goes smoothly!

Anna Lloyd said...

Yup that's a lot!! We only got one, yes one key to our place! And there was 4 people living here! They said change the locks and we did. I think the kids had dodgy friends, but we had to remove a barrell from the windows to get a key cut for those!

victoria said...

Ok, that is strange. I wonder how many things in the house lock?!
Best of luck for all your moving, packing, unpacking, etc.

ronel said...

great you have 37 keys

lil kim said...

Good luck with the move!

We had a lot of keys when we moved in too - though not 37 - turns out we only need about 4, but they had a lot of duplicates...

have fun kids!

Hila said...

congrats on the move, although I do think I'd have a mild heart-attack with 37 keys!

Cindy said...

Hope the new house brings the 2 of you so many wonderful memories - and a key for everyone of them perhaps?!

Molly said...

So exciting!!

Jenny said...

Yikes! That is a whole lot of keys!!! Hope you are having fun making your home homey:)

muralimanohar said...

Damn. That's a lot of keys. Do you walk around the house jingling them, pretending to be the warden/janitor/head nun? Lol