She designed the pattern herself, inspired by an antique button, and did all the embroidery and beading by hand. The scan really doesn't do it justice, it's really beautiful. People don't often make me things, but I'm always touched and blown away when they do!
Friday, May 25, 2007
inspired by an antique button
Look what my friend Elle made for me for my birthday!

She designed the pattern herself, inspired by an antique button, and did all the embroidery and beading by hand. The scan really doesn't do it justice, it's really beautiful. People don't often make me things, but I'm always touched and blown away when they do!
She designed the pattern herself, inspired by an antique button, and did all the embroidery and beading by hand. The scan really doesn't do it justice, it's really beautiful. People don't often make me things, but I'm always touched and blown away when they do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is absolutely beautiful!
So much work must have gone into this.
She is truly talented.
ooohh- that is gorgeous!
Post a Comment