flossy-p home

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

within reach

Within Reach
Within Reach

So this is it. The final illustration in my bunch at eQuinox Gallery for the {un}Limited exhibition.

I really like this one too, I think it reminds me of illustrations I used to do with no background. White and sparse, figures floating in white, or in this case - flying in white.

For one last recap (if you can bare it) you can see the entire collection here. (View as slideshow for fancy effect).

Also, they are now FOR SALE ONLINE here! Whooo-hoooo! How exciting.

The show opens this week, so it's all happening, and my cliched fears of waking up "and it was all a dream" did not come about. Nor did I ever get the email I was expecting that said "sorry we made a mistake, we actually meant the other flossy-p".

So that's that. If any of you do go, please, pretty please take some photo's for me, so I can see what it looks like.
It's going to be such a great exhibition. I'd love to see Penelope and Ashley G's works in the flesh. And Lisa Congdon's new work is so interesting. Plus there's another aussie chick in the show too! Lisa Kirkpatrick does really cool screen prints.

Anyway, it's time for a change. Now I'll have to go back to trying to think up some other stuff to post here.

4 comments:

Diane Duda said...

I did go watch it as a slideshow and I even left it at the default 5 second pace so I could enjoy each piece. I never do that! It was fancy!

I agree about the white background. Love it!

Hope you don't stop your frequent posts now that "this is it".
Congratulations, again!

Pirusca said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

What an impressive collection!
It's going ot be a great show.
I just know it.

rania said...

Wowee, I *love* all of your new work! Congrats on the show! I hope you sell lots and lots!