My very first attempt ever at making scones! I'm so proud. They tasted pretty good too; hot and fresh with butter and strawberry jam, topped off with a hot cup of tea. Now all I need to do is learn how to cook a mean steak and three veg, and I'll be in the running for the 1950's woman of the year award.
Monday, September 05, 2005
scones
My very first attempt ever at making scones! I'm so proud. They tasted pretty good too; hot and fresh with butter and strawberry jam, topped off with a hot cup of tea. Now all I need to do is learn how to cook a mean steak and three veg, and I'll be in the running for the 1950's woman of the year award.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
i have seen scones on two other sites this morning. i think it must be a sign - just may have to get out the cookbooks and take a stab at it. i can only hope they turn out as well as yours did - they look so perfect and delicious!
Post a Comment