It may not be a love song but this didn't stop me falling in love with this awsome package from the rockin'est Cornelian Cherry. Not only did I get a copy of her brilliant 'CD Swap 2' CD complete with stunning cover design, I also got 2 bonus CD's, each packed with really really good music (that's been making me very happy).
And not only did I get CD's but I also got sweet stickers!
And an adorable envelope!
And the most perfect quilt impersonating card with a lovely embossed padding effect! (I love the card).
It's all soooo much more than I expected and put me in a hyper-grateful mood for the rest of the week. Thank-you so much Allison. (I'll comment more on the actual music when I've had a couple more listens, but so far I'm really liking all of it, especially 'Cursive').
I actually have been thinking all quilty lately, and have had a pile of fabric and wadding waiting patiently for me to start sewing for about 3 weeks now. I just need to get this other little project I'm working on out of the way first (expect a sneak-peak when I'm done). At least I know I'll have loads of excellent tunes to keep me sew-happy. (heh heh, sorry, bad pun).
See how chirpy I am? And now it's a long weekend! Bring it on.










No comments:
Post a Comment